- It might seem sort of silly and an odd exercise in nostalgia, but the most iconic of candybar phones — the Nokia 3310 — is rumored to be making a comeback. If you think about it, though, there’s definitely a market for it: those who need little more than an emergency phone, those who are tired of phones with easily cracked screens, those who miss playing Snake will probably all line up.
- Facebook is coming to your TV. For you, it’s an opportunity to watch more funny cat videos. For them, it’s another place to advertise to you.
- Facebook is also changing the default behavior of videos in your timeline. They will now default to the sound being ON. You’ll definitely want to change this setting; here’s how.
- Amazon is rolling out a new conference call service called Chime. It sounds pretty cool: the service calls meeting invitees, so there’s no more entering conference codes. There’s a LOT of room for improvement in conferencing apps, so we wish them luck.
- We don’t ask much of you, dear reader. But we’re going to ask you to please use a password manager. Please. It’s not hard, and here’s how.
Powered by WPeMatico