South Carolina licensed real estate agents and brokers must follow state laws. Agents and brokers who join the South Carolina Association of REALTORS® also pledge to follow a higher set of standards—the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- Largest professional membership association in South Carolina
- Over 18,000 members
- Established in 1944
- 17 local associations of REALTORS®
- Promote and protect private-property ownership and rights
- Advocate for South Carolina REALTORS® and property owners
- Keep homeownership affordable
Real Estate Licensing
To get a South Carolina real estate license or to renew your license, please contact the Real Estate Commission at the Department of Labor Licensing and Regulation.