- A company in Sweden is having no trouble finding volunteers willing to have a grain-of-rice-sized microchip inserted under the skin that can open locked doors, be used to purchase food from the snack bar, and more. Detractors will most likely say “Hey, my smart phone does that already,” which leads us to…
- What’s going to happen when smart phones go away? (You might think that little pinch is a good idea.)
- A researcher at Purdue University has developed fabric that converts heat to electricity, so in theory, your body’s heat might one day power medical (and other) devices.
- Windows 10 users: there’s a BIG update that’s about to drop (the Creators Update), and Microsoft wants you to know how to manage your privacy options in the new operating system.
- The next iteration of the Google Home assistant/speaker may include a WiFi router, which means that CRT Labs’ project manager Adrienne is winning our Predictions of 2017 race.
Powered by WPeMatico