FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sharon Delia Stone 803-772-5206
Realtors® graduate from 2021 SC REALTORS® Leadership Academy Class
COLUMBIA, S.C. (September 21, 2021) — South Carolina REALTORS® (SCR) Leadership Academy class graduated September 9, 2021, at SCR’s Leadership Summit Retreat at Wild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, South Carolina.
SCR’s Leadership Academy is designed to train emerging Realtor® leaders so that they may exert a positive influence on the future of SCR, their Local Boards/Associations, their industry and communities. Participants are selected by the SCR leadership academy advisory committee and required to attend five retreats from January to September.
Throughout the program, participants work together in a training course that combines presentations, group activities and project planning. Some sessions of the program include the development of leadership skills, team-building exercises, goal setting, personal profile analysis, communication, ethical decision-making and legislative advocacy.
The following SCR members are graduates of the 2021 class, which was chaired by SCR past president, Leadership Academy graduate and Charleston Realtor® David Kent:
- Ashley Jackrel – Avison Young, Charleston
- Brandi Minchillo – RE/MAX Southern Shores, Myrtle Beach
- Francine Powers – Southern Real Estate & Development, Easley
- John Cowan – Carolina One Real Estate, Charleston
- John Smith – RE/MAX Home Team, Columbia
- Julia Janning – HH Island Real Estate and Rentals, Hilton Head
- Kimberlie Ray – Premier Realty, Aiken
- Melissa Cowart – Red Gate Realty, Greenwood
- Norman Clay – Garden City Realty, Garden City Beach
- Patrick Enzor – Uptown Realty, Sumter
- Peter Derry – Hayden Jennings Properties, Charleston
- Rhett Brown – Marchant Real Estate, Greenville
- Richard Trappier – Coldwell Banker McMillan and Associates, Florence
South Carolina REALTORS® (SCR), the largest professional trade association in the state, serves as the voice of real estate for more than 26,000 members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries. REALTOR® is a registered trademark that identifies a professional in real estate who subscribes to a strict code of ethics as a member of SCR and the National Association of REALTORS®.