Covers fair housing issues and how to file complaints of discrimination at SC Human Affairs Commission.

Posted by: Byron King on 2/7/20 (This information is only accurate as of 2/7/20. You must contact SCR for updates and changes to this information after 2/7/20 as laws and regulations may change over time. SCR 803-772-5206 or email info at